Stop leaving money on the table:
You get a brilliant product idea from an Asteroid Aim video, you sample, source, ship to Amazon, and you get your listing up only to leave the listing as… an unoptimized mess?!
Here are 10 common SEO mistakes that Amazon sellers make when optimizing their listings.
1. The main photo isn’t on white.
2. It’s suppressed.
3. There’s no price drop.
4. The product is too cheap and becomes an Add-on item.
5. Split parent-child relationships.
6. They don’t max out their character limits.
7. The listing has redundant keywords.
8. FDA violations.
9. Points outside of Amazon.
10. The description doesn’t use HTML.
Thanks for watching! Want to know how to sell on Amazon? Leave a like and subscribe and I’ll see you in the next one.
PS – if you want to stop leaving money on the table, check out Amazon marketing services!