“Ask me anything” (AMA) session with Bill Slawski, the founder of “SEO by the sea”.
About my guest:
Bill Slawski engaged in professional SEO and internet marketing consulting since 1996. He has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English from the University of Delaware, and a Juris Doctor Degree from Widener University School of Law.
He found myself intrigued by search engines, by usability, and by how people navigate around and explore web pages. Bill Slawski continued his efforts performing SEO and internet marketing part time until 2005 when he left the Court to work for an online marketing agency full time.
He’s had the opportunity to speak at industry conferences such as Search Engine Strategies (SES), Search Marketing Expo (SMX), SearchLove, Advanced Local U (keynote speaker), Digital Marketing for Business Conference, SemTechBiz , Webmaster World’s Pubcon , and the Internet Summit in Raleigh, about topics such as search engine algorithms, universal and blended search, personalization in search, search and social, duplicate content problems, semantic search and knowledge bases.
In this first episode I interview Bill Slawski about his SEO career and discuss some of the hottest trends in the SEO industry in 2017 and beyond.
Here’s the list with questions I asked Bill:
1. Why Google patents? Why did you become interested in them?
2. What is a Google patent? Why should we care?
3. What are the latest most interesting patents you’ve come across?
4. Keyword research: what’s important to know? How to begin?
5. Content: What’s important to know when planning and writing new content?
6. Links: What are good links? How to build the right ones? Any favorite techniques?
7. If we have hundreds of articles with lots of tags & categories, it is OK to let them be indexed by Google or not?
8. What are some of the most important points to consider when doing SEO for e-commerce sites?
9. Does Bill have any predictions regarding voice search and how it could affect SEO?
10. What’s the future of SEO?
If you liked this AMA session with Bill Slawski, please subscribe to my YouTube channel and hit the LIKE button 🙂
Also, you’re welcome to join my WHITE HAT SEO group with 15 000+ members:
If you want to get in touch with me, please visit my site
or find me on: